Italian Chilli RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Partly thaw the green beans to separate. Cook the ground beef, sausage, onion, green pepper and garlic in a 4QT dutch oven, stirring often until beef is brown. Drain and stir in the beans and remaining ingredients, except the cheese. Break up tomatoes, heat to boiling, stirring often.
Reduce head and simmer uncovered 30 minutes occasionaly. Put in 8 bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
- 9 ounces Frozen Italian Green Beans
- (3 cups)
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 30 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound Bulk Pork Sausage
- 16 ounces Whole Tomatoes -- undrained
- 2 large Onions -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper -- chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves -- crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 medium Zucchini -- cut into 1/2"
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.