Japanese Chicken Thighs RecipeTagged in Japanese Foods
1. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over
medium-high heat. Cook thighs, skin side down, 12 minutes. Turn and cook
10 minutes. Discard all but 1 teaspoon of fat. Add garlic and ginger and
cook 15 seconds. Stir in soy sauce and broth. Cover and bring to a boil,
reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
2. Remove chicken to platter. Add onions to sauce and cook 1 minute.
Pour sauce over chicken.
- 8 chicken thighs; (2 pounds)
- 2 garlic cloves; crushed in
- -- press
- 2 ts grated peeled fresh
- 2 tb reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bn scallions; thinly sliced
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.