Grilled Catfish Cajun-style RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of fish. Spray a wire fish basket with cooking spray; place fish in basket. Grill fish, covered, over medium coals (400 degrees F) for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from basket; place on a serving platter. Garnish with lemon wedges and celery tops.
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 catfish fillets (1 1/3 pounds)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Lemon wedges and celery tops
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.