Quick And Easy Vegetarian Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Saute onion and celery in oil until soft. Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Serve or chill several hours and reheat to serve.
- 1 medium Onion -- chopped
- 1 Stalk celery -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 4 cups Cooked -- drained kidney beans
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 tablespoons To 3 tb chili powder
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.