Scalloped Salmon RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine bread dressing and butter; set aside 1/3 cup of mixture. Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Add enough water to salmon liquid to make 3/4 cups. Combine the 1 cup crumb mixture with the salmon, salmon liquid, eggs, soup, onion and parsley flakes. Place in a greased shallow 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake 20 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
- 1 1/3 cups seasoned bread dressing
- 1/3 cups melted butter or margarine
- 1 (1 pound) can salmon
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.